Solema is proud to announce this acquisition that allows it to develop itself and exploit new markets
Solema is proud to announce that on May 30th 2013, we acquired the property of the RODA Converting business unit "Pads and Partitions" (headquarters Mezzovico, Switzerland) that previously belonged to BHS Corrugated, leader in the manufacturing of equipment for the production of boards corrugators.
RODA is a well-known company working in PACKAGING Industry, manufacturing of machinery for the production of pads and partitions for more than 70 years.
Through the acquisition of RODA products and brand, Solema aims to add a new business field to its core business and to help increasing its sales volumes and competence in manufacturing machines related to the paper and board material, facing new challenges in new markets.
The acquired business unit includes machines for cutting pads and assemble partitions in different models and with different automation processing levels and specifically:
- Idealgandria, for pads in solid board (specifically developed for the Graphic Art Industry)
- Gandria 130, for pads in corrugated board
- Super Combi 130, for pads and partitions, corrugated board
- Andax, partitions assembler for small formats, corrugated board
- Andax Jumbo, partitions assembler for big formats, corrugated board
- Casiermatic, U partitions inserted and glued in boxes, corrugated boards
- Roll Cut 710, for pads and partitions from the reel, solid board
- Moser, partition assembler, solid board
- Multiline, for pads and partitions from reels and assembler, solid board